Old October 5th 03, 06:59 PM
Greg Burkhart

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:7JWfb.44649$%h1.29258@sccrnsc02...
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

SNIP

#4)P. Weber 18556 Pathfinder Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55347 USA

Hee hee! This chain letter stuff is hilarious!

Hey Montblack or Greg, care to check this dude out? See if he's raking

in
$60K per year from idiots sending him a buck?

Just did a quick web search and it lists a David and Sheila Weber at that
address (public record). I guess if someone (dumb enough) is sending them
cash, it doesn't matter if the first name is correct, it'll get delivered to
the Weber residence.

My (limited!) knowledge of the homes in Eden Prairie would be that they
probably need the cash to pay for the house.

I suppose you would want to move up there to get that street address? ;-)

I had 'plonked' the original message so couldn't look up the other names.