Old October 6th 03, 01:29 AM
Judah

P. Weber is probably their pre-teen son. Didn't we all try this when we
were 12? Didn't we all grow out of it by the time we were 13?

"Greg Burkhart" wrote in

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

SNIP

#4)P. Weber 18556 Pathfinder Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55347 USA

Hee hee! This chain letter stuff is hilarious!

Hey Montblack or Greg, care to check this dude out? See if he's
raking in $60K per year from idiots sending him a buck?

Just did a quick web search and it lists a David and Sheila Weber at
that address (public record). I guess if someone (dumb enough) is
sending them cash, it doesn't matter if the first name is correct,
it'll get delivered to the Weber residence.

My (limited!) knowledge of the homes in Eden Prairie would be that they
probably need the cash to pay for the house.

I suppose you would want to move up there to get that street address?
;-)

I had 'plonked' the original message so couldn't look up the other
names.