Old January 25th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SeeYou Training DVD Now Shipping

Hi,

After 3 weeks of long hours and hard work, the Cumulus Soaring, Inc. SeeYou
Training DVD is now shipping!

This has been a labor of love. SeeYou is really amazing software and my
goal is to make it easier for glider pilots to get the most out of the
software.

The DVD is a comprehensive training course for users of SeeYou software for
the PC. There is a total of 3 hours and 9 minutes of training on the DVD.
The training DVD consists several menus with links to 44 training videos
which vary in length form 1 to 10 minutes. The videos are computer
screen-capture videos with voice-overs which walk you through common tasks
in SeeYou. I recommend going through all the videos in order and then
re-viewing segments as necessary.

The DVD is for viewing on computer data DVD players - NOT TV set DVD
players. I can provide the same training package on multiple CDs.

You can see details and a short sample video clip he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.