Old March 20th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default Record-setting young pilot dies at 26

On Mar 20, 7:36 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

I'm fairly certain you're right. Behind these "young pilot flights"
there are usually adult people with an agenda.

No different than can be seen at any youth league hockey rink, baseball
field, soccer game, quarter midget race, film audition... There are
always a few parents living through the kids.

True, though few of those kill themselves.

There were other factors at work and I can't pretend to guess the
motivations in this case.

A sad fact is that the group most at risk is the least likely to get
media exposure -- white, middle-aged males: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/19suicide.html

Dan Mc