Old April 6th 14, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default For sale: Grob Twin Astir

El martes, 15 de abril de 1997 04:00:00 UTC-3, escribió:
My club, Sønderjysk Flyveklub, has a Twin I two-seater for sale. The
data is as follows:

Reg. OY-XIO
Built: 1978
Hours: app. 1950
Starts: app. 4850

The glider will come along with:

Radio
Basic instruments
Electronic vario

The price is 40.000 DM. If requested an open trailer can be traded in
as well.

The glider offers a good performance/price value. The best L/D is 36,
which gives the glider good cross country abilities. It is perfect for
advanced training as well as leisure flight. It is, however, not
recommended to use this two-seater for basic training, as it has a
rather high wingloading and rather heavy controls.

The club is situated in the southern part of Denmark only 35 km north
of the danish/german border.

If you are interested in hearing more about this glider you can either
remail me or better email my clubleader at:

Thorsten Mauritsen

Ya se vendio el twin quiero adquirir uno para mi escuela gracias