Old April 7th 14, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

Default For sale: Grob Twin Astir

wrote:
On Sunday, April 6, 2014 6:49:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
El martes, 15 de abril de 1997 04:00:00 UTC-3, escribió:

My club, Sønderjysk Flyveklub, has a Twin I two-seater for sale. The

data is as follows:

Reg. OY-XIO

Built: 1978

Hours: app. 1950

Starts: app. 4850

The glider will come along with:

Radio

Basic instruments

Electronic vario

The price is 40.000 DM. If requested an open trailer can be traded in

as well.

The glider offers a good performance/price value. The best L/D is 36,

which gives the glider good cross country abilities. It is perfect for

advanced training as well as leisure flight. It is, however, not

recommended to use this two-seater for basic training, as it has a

rather high wingloading and rather heavy controls.

The club is situated in the southern part of Denmark only 35 km north

of the danish/german border.

If you are interested in hearing more about this glider you can either

remail me or better email my clubleader at:

Thorsten Mauritsen

Ya se vendio el twin quiero adquirir uno para mi escuela gracias

Why do people keep replying to posts from decades ago?

Wow this one is so old, it still references DM for the price...

Pete