Old March 19th 12, 12:11 AM
Gustavo Andreoni Gustavo Andreoni is offline
Junior Member

We looking a Grob to buy, you are interested in selling?

thnaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiteley View Post
On Feb 7, 10:10*pm, Larry Suter wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:43*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Feb 6, 5:24*pm, Charlie Papa wrote:

It is time to renew the insurance on a Grob Twin Astir T (fixed gear)
and a Grob 103 Twin II Acro, both in very good shape with ~3000 hurs,
and new interiors.

I have just returned from the SSA convention, and there was a lot of
chatter about the escalating values of twins. *I would appreciate
informed opinions on the value of such gliders in today's market.

Charles Peteresen
Freedom's Wings Canada

appx $25K-$35K depending on condition and payload seems to be the
current asking rate with a few higher/lower due to payload, damage, or
other considerations. *Always insure against replacement cost, never
under insure.

Frank Whiteley

If you have a Grob-103s in good condition for sale at $25-35K, we'd be
happy to take it off your hands. Except someone else would beat us to
it. My informal market survey (regular follower of Wings & Wheels)
indicates the market for two place ships has dried up since the Blanik
AD grounded all the L-13 trainers.

Larry

You need to shop the European markets.

Frank