Old July 9th 18, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Trailer shade

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 4:47:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
My Trailer is kept outdoors during the summer.
Thinking about a shade to protect it from the sun.
Anyone has any ideas/experience ?
Dan

We have been using "portable garages" which are basically opaque green house structures for about 15 years with good results.
Shelterlogic has been our source. We buy a 14 by 32 shelter that will hold 2 trailers. Cost is on the order of about $2400. They do need to be well secured to the ground. Also make sure ventilation is good.
There are many sources for these products.
Good luck
UH