Old June 8th 19, 12:57 AM
Todd Laguna Todd Laguna is offline
Junior Member

Location: Orange County, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Natkiel View Post
I am looking to purchase an O2 bottle that will fit my LS4. The tank
needs to be 4 1/8" in diameter, but no wider. I
Paul, did you ever make progress on getting an O2 bottle for your LS-4?

I am searching for a bottle for my LS-4, and as you stated, it seems the diameter can be no larger than ~4-1/8" to properly fit in the compartment to the right and aft of the pilot seat.

The bottles by MH and Aerox seem to go from 3.20" to 4.38" with nothing in between. A banter post mentioned Luxfer carbon composite cylinders, and they have some 4" diameter bottles that perhaps might work. IDK.

Any input would be appreciated.

Best,

Todd