Old November 25th 14, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
lynn

Default Ka6E vs. Ka6CR

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 8:55:13 AM UTC-5, Jeff Casto wrote:
I'm looking to buy a Ka6E but all of the current owners are being stingy
and won't sell. :-( Can anyone give me a comparison b/t a Ka6E and a
Ka6CR?

Also, are there any comparable ships you might consider in lieu of a Ka6E?

Thanks!

Jeff

I have about 100 hours in a K-6e and found it a delight to fly. Jeff, since I know you, I am sure you would easily fit into any version of the K-6. The e-model is nicer looking and slightly better performance. Be aware, all K-6 models require entire canopy removal to enter so in the normal TSA winds you will need to watch it when it is on the ground.