Old July 19th 19, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bartosz Gabryś

Default Theoretical exam issue

Hi!
I have finished my theoretical course (online) for a glider pilot over year ago and I missed that I had to attemp at least one exam. I almost finished practical courses. What exactly should I do at this point? I'm depressed....

Here you have the part-FCL 0.25:

(3) The recommendation by an ATO shall be valid for 12 months. If the applicant has failed to attempt at least one theoretical knowledge examination paper within this period of validity, the need for further training shall be determined by the ATO, based on the needs of the applicant.