Old July 20th 19, 10:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James Metcalfe

Default Theoretical exam issue

At 14:24 19 July 2019, Bartosz_Gabryƛ wrote:
Hi!
I have finished my theoretical course (online) for a glider pilot over
year=
ago and I missed that I had to attemp at least one exam. I almost
finished=
practical courses. What exactly should I do at this point? I'm
depressed..=
..

Here you have the part-FCL 0.25:

(3) The recommendation by an ATO shall be valid for 12 months. If the
appli=
cant has failed to attempt at least one theoretical knowledge examination
p=
aper within this period of validity, the need for further training shall
be=
determined by the ATO, based on the needs of the applicant.

This appears to be an EASA (European Aviation...) question: you would
probably get more help on he UK channel (https://uras.gliderpilot.net/).
I can't really help much myself, but ATO stands for Approved Training
Organisation - so try contacting the Polish national gliding body.
Good luck!
J.