Old November 21st 05, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Flight Simulation position in Norfolk, VA available

Hello all,

My employer (www.signalcorp.com) has a position for a
software engineer here in the Norfolk, VA area. The position
involves working on flight simulators at one of the local military
bases. The simulation code is written in Gould Assembly, C, Ada,
and FORTRAN and requires maintenance and enhancement on a regular
basis. If you're talented in C, able to learn new languages, and have
some knowledge of hardware and/or assembly language you will be
successful in this position. Additional projects may involve FORTRAN,
C, C++, and/or Ada coding on Unix and Windows platforms. The work here
is interesting, challenging and rewarding IMHO. Since coming here I've
gotten to code in VC++, Ada, C, and FORTRAN on various sims. If you
want to work on flight sims, enjoy technical challenges, and would
consider coming to the Norfolk, Virginia area please send your resume
to my manager at:

If you have questions about the area or what the
company is like feel free to contact me at:

Regards,
Bill Walden