Old May 12th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default MoGas Tips, Tricks, Concerns, How To

Jay Honeck wrote:
Hmmm. Let's see. Shall I believe the guy who runs a multi-million
dollar aircraft exhaust system business (and has no incentive to lie to
me), or shall I believe Usenet?

"Frank Stutzman" wrote in message

Teledyne Continental and (I think) Lycoming have both gone on record
to say that mogas is damaging to their engines. They are certainly
multi-millon dollar aircraft engine companies and have have no
incentive to lie to you.

They are also multi-million dollar aircraft engine companies that recommend
against LOP operation. (Unless you are running a FADEC system).

Allen