Old November 23rd 03, 03:30 AM
RobertR237

In article , "R&R Sherwood"
writes:

I have an older Glasair, my contact with New Glasair is limited to two
occasions, one to order a part and the other was for information only.
Both were answered in a timely professional manner. I have no complaints
with the service that I received.

Russell Sherwood
Houston, TX

Latchless Larry is NOT a Glasair builder, pilot, or even wanna be. He is just
a poor stupid slob who thought that the NewGlasair should bend over backwards
to sell him a set of latches and when they refused, he took on a personal
crusade to put them down. He reposts this crap every few months like clockwork
with an ever increasing set of outlandish claims.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)