Old April 22nd 04, 09:00 PM
Jack Allison

Jav,

Jim Weir can point you to the mogas stops from our area to OSH. If you
google, you should be able to find a thread from last year where I exchanged
route questions with him.

Last year, we flew a 172SP so needed 100ll. Gas stops were WMC, RWL (stayed
1st night in Rawlins), ANW, FLD (stayed 2nd night in Fon du Lac). Planned
route was LHM BLU FMG LLC WMC BAM EKO ENV BVL OGD EVW FBR RKS OCS CKW RWL
MBW EAN BFF AIA ANW ONL YKN SPW MCW DEH UKN LNR FLD OSH. Only deviation on
the way there was out of ANW, had to head north (completely missed
Iowa...sorry Jay) due to some weather.

If I was flying from LHM again this year, I'd probably plan pretty much the
same route. However, we'll be heading out from Bend, Oregon this year so
will be another 100 nm north pretty much the whole way. A chance to see
some different parts of the country.

Hope this helps.

--
Jack Allison