Old December 5th 05, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

Maybe you "should," but if that were the business model prevalent in
the real world today, Microsoft wouldn't be who they are. Imagine a
product or service that needs to be "patched' every three days or so
being successful in the market place. Utterly incomprehensible to Mac
users and other men of proper wit. Snake oil goes by a lot of
different monikers in different industries, but it isn't likely to be
pulled off the shelves any time soon. Caveat Emptor.

You've described *fBetters Bilt* pretty well. He apparently took
"Pirates of Silicon Valley" and applied it to rotary winged aircraft. He
took others designs and "improved" on them.

As did every helicopter designer and manufacturer since Igor. I never
claimed to invent the helicopter. I don't even think I "improved" them.
I just designed and manufactured my own.

As for Fetters-Built Co., what could you possibly know about it? I don't
deal with the public, so you have no way of knowing anything to base any
comments about it.

All are "Caveat Emptor" as
they've proved to be fatal, least the people flying models. One for sure
was *vaporware* (Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter, people paid for them and
never got anything),

Then we sure spent a lot of money and time for a hoax. "vaporware" is
something that never existed. We built the Voyager-500, flew it and
started manufacturing parts for it. Not making it to the marketplace is
another story, because sadly it didn't.

maybe mo

Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
(He posted once he was "designing" a UAV)

Send me your email address, and I'll send you a picture of one of my
UAV's. Or, just ask old Beav, I sent him some.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes