Old April 21st 21, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer[_2_]

Default Weglide.org

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 02:28:49 -0700 (PDT), krasw
wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 13:01:54 UTC+3, Andreas Maurer wrote:
I dare to predict that at least in Germany OLC will be redundant after
this summer, and I'd love to see the rest of the World adopt WeGlide,
too.

Why? We are missing the story behind this. OLC has committed some crime against German pilots?

Let me put it like this:
Certain decisions in the last ten years have been... most unfortunate
and have left the impression that OLC is tailored to a certain small
group of people who benefit from rules thast were implemented in the
last years.

Combined with a complete lack of unresponsiveness and a completely
outdated technical base that is getting worse each year, people seem
to have been waiting for a modern platform like WeGlide.