Old November 5th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default This year's annual

A Lieberma wrote:

I am not sure *exactly* what the A&P did (I am not mechanically
inclined). He told me it was complete "blow by" where it was passing the
rings. So, he did something to improve it, and I think he did something
what you described above with the rocker / valves but used a different
term.

If it's passing the rings then it's coming out the breather line, not
likely to get better. Everybody thinks the rings move during operation,
no way. You don't just happen to get unlucky and have the rings lined
up at the annual.