Old January 14th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"red12049" wrote in message

mercy snip

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to the
content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

The following was copied from an ANN page that I believe was posted around
1999.

Hey! Look, Sherlock! A clue! Proving something I've never denied! What a
concept, putz!

Take your medicine. Come back when you make some sense. LOL!

Ask your butt buddy to tell you the truth when he left Sebring on
Thursday,it was within minutes of seeing me.Went out there again today
but I didn't see him is in hiding?

I do have an A&P license for the record I also have a Sr Parachute
Riggers rating. Again this is unlike your phoney wannabe bull**** buddy
it is real. Didn't they say something in the NTSB court hearing about
zzzoomy signing off a reserve without one. What do you have, anything?

I have a better one if I can swing another trip to the States I will
be at Sun N Fun. I can get in and we know who can't hahahaha !!!!

Later porko,

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring