Old January 15th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

As for the Puerto Rican hippo he can't even keep his stories
straight. A little over a year ago he was accusing me of working on the
Mandala 737 that crashed in Medan Indonesia. In this thread he inferred
that I wasn't an A&P. Also he made the statement that I have been here
in Sebring staying at my mothers for the past 10 years. Either I am an
A&P and was overseas working or I don't have a license and have been
here in Florida. That shows that he just spews this stuff to try to
stir up crap. We'll see how how he is when he isn't hiding behind a
keyboard probably a whimp and a blimp all rolled into one.

It's both of their standard procedures ,make an accusation designed to harm
someone then refuse to back it up with facts.Both zoom and jaun are poor excuses
for journalists good Journalists have facts ,names ,dates etc. not just a
comment. zoom is jelous of Laurel because she is doing so well without him .Now
that she made Captain she accomplished a lot more in the last few years then
zoom has all his life. A lot of us are very proud of her.

Mr tuff guy jaun met some RAH guys at one of the airshows and he was a mr milk
toast all polite and pleasent.Even brought his kid along to hide behind just in
case.For all his bluster and bravado on the net he was a little mouse when
meeting RAH guys face to face or should I say mano i mano? LOL!!!

No worries Frank he doesn't want to meet you face to face it's easy to be brave
from behind a keyboard. Have a nice vacation and say Hi to Mom for me .

See ya

Chuck (aka el Pollo Loco) S RAH-14/1 ret