Old January 15th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ask your butt buddy to tell you the truth when he left Sebring on
Thursday,it was within minutes of seeing me.Went out there again today
but I didn't see him is in hiding?

You sure have some kind of fixation on Jim's butt. Is that why you moved to
Indonesia?

I do have an A&P license for the record I also have a Sr Parachute
Riggers rating. Again this is unlike your phoney wannabe bull**** buddy
it is real. Didn't they say something in the NTSB court hearing about
zzzoomy signing off a reserve without one. What do you have, anything?

You say you have all that, but you're not on the database. I am. Speaks more
about you than it does about anyone else.

I have a better one if I can swing another trip to the States I will
be at Sun N Fun. I can get in and we know who can't hahahaha !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right, Crisco-Brain. Watch and weep! LOL!

http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf1.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf2.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf3.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf4.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf5.jpg

Any more ****forbrains comments you want to make, Mr. Lardbrain?

chuckle This is just too easy. Typical of stealing candy from overweight
rah gagglers.