Old January 15th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Joe Kultgen

Default The more things change...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in
:

It's both of their standard procedures ,make an accusation designed to
harm someone then refuse to back it up with facts.Both zoom and jaun
are poor excuses for journalists good Journalists have facts ,names
,dates etc. not just a comment. zoom is jelous of Laurel because she
is doing so well without him .Now that she made Captain she
accomplished a lot more in the last few years then zoom has all his
life. A lot of us are very proud of her.

Mr tuff guy jaun met some RAH guys at one of the airshows and he was a
mr milk toast all polite and pleasent.Even brought his kid along to
hide behind just in case.For all his bluster and bravado on the net he
was a little mouse when meeting RAH guys face to face or should I say
mano i mano? LOL!!!

No worries Frank he doesn't want to meet you face to face it's easy to
be brave from behind a keyboard. Have a nice vacation and say Hi to
Mom for me .

See ya

Chuck (aka el Pollo Loco) S RAH-14/1 ret

I'm back to check out the group after a decade of trying to get something
done, (pointless, but I had to try..:-), and I see things haven't changed
much at all.

Chuck, Ron, and a handful of others are still posting mostly on topic.
Zoom has found a new shill. The legal climate for the light aviation
community hasn't changed much. The folks who were doing interesting and
creative things still are. The only trend I've noticed is that they're
less likely to talk about it here. Blogs have entered the scene and it's
much nicer to discuss what you're doing with a closed circle of people
sharing your interests, rather than post in a more public forum. Because
there's still the same mob of self annointed experts howling that
whatever you're doing is impossible. When you demonstrate that you've
been doing it regularly and publicly for years, they switch to howling
about safety issues.

I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that
guy who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

Later,
Joe