Old June 24th 19, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Strong Paracushion 303 Emergency Chute F/S

eBay listing is: 303200018869

Pictures, price and description there. 1997 case. Canopy and pilot
chute replaced with brand new in 2010. I got it from a club member who has
aged out of flying. It presents as practically new. Last re-
pack was in April 2019, so it is current and airworthy. The case/pack
is relatively firm and small. The previous owner was a female with a
much smaller stature than I, so I'm keeping my Strong Paracushion
Chair which fits my stature a little better. I will also ship to Canada,
but we will need to talk about how to enable you to bid, as I have
not yet figured that issue out on eBay. (Maybe best to send me a PM
email if you are from Canada.)

RO