Old May 8th 20, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

Default Glider Fire Sale

At 13:51 08 May 2020, wrote:
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 10:48:43 PM UTC-4, Nick Kennedy

wrote:
Not quite sure I'd call it a MASSIVE fire sale but I believe prices

will
=
be coming down, quite a bit, on used ships.
Huge unemployment is here now and getting worse daily, and its

only I'm
a=
fraid to get much worse over the Next 6 months. When you can't

pay your
man=
datory food, power=20
wifi trash rent mortgage car payment that asset you have for

recreation
h=
as got to go and fast.
This Virus is likely to be with us for at least 20-24 months IMHO,

we've
=
got to get used to it
One thing for sure; It is very contagious and now it is

everywhere.
Nick

No it isn't going to be with us for 20-24 months. But they will

keep
telli=
ng us that to keep us under house arrest. And if it is 'very

contagious'
a=
s you say everyone is going to get it anyway so start the world,

mourn the
=
dead, celebrate the newborns and get on with it. People need to

think for
=
themselves. Your precious experts are clowns. Here is what the

architect
=
of the global shutdown has been up to, doesn't sound like he

believes in
hi=
s own medicine:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...21/Scientist-=
advice-led-lockdown-QUITS-breaking-restrictions-meet-married-

lover.html

You really must explain how you do it