Old July 23rd 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Default Quiet Vent

The Quiet Vent kit has been re-designed. The new design provides the same 10
db noise reduction* as the original design. However it is more robust and
less "fiddly" to install.

To order, send $5 USD and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:

John Morgan
194 Taylor Creek Rd.
Minden, NV 89460

Money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (simply return QV).
Also, any original design QV that proves defective may be returned for a new
design QV at no charge.

* Noise reduction measured with the pop-out side vent fully open (this is
the vent in the sliding Mecaplex window) and was measured at pilot's head
level while at 60 knots in my ASH26E).

Also available, the MKII "high tech" yaw string. Clear turbulator base,
natural wool yarn - $9 USD.

--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."
"Ron (RW)" wrote in message
Some months ago, I read a post from a John Morgan, Minden NV. He was
developing a gadget that was to diminish noise from the clearvision
panel vent. I think he called it the Quiet Vent. Any further word on
his venture? Any contact info? THNX Ron W (RW)