Old July 25th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flying_monkey[_1_]

Default Quiet Vent

Papa3 wrote:
bumper wrote:
Ed,

The QV is completely clear when installed, so good pictures may be
difficult. If you email me privately, I'll send you a picture that has the
QV colored with a felt tip marker so it shows up well - - I did this for the
instruction sheet.

'Course you could always take a chance and order one, only $5 - - cheerfully
refunded if you're not satisfied.
--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

Okay John, you've piqued my interest. Any chance you could send me the
photo? Are you by any chance set up to take PayPal if I decide to
order one?

Regards,

Erik Mann
LS8-18 (P3)

Ditto for me, both questions. If you don't use it, PayPal is great for
this kind of thing.