Old June 12th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Any Known East Coast USA GPS Problems?

Thanks, User, R and Papa3. It makes sense that they would sometimes
interfere with the GPS singal at Camp David! I find that it lies some
80-100 nm from where I've been experiencing the loss of GPS signal, so
perhaps it may be the source of my problem. On the other hand, since
other East Coast pilots aren't chiming in to report any recent GPS
problems, it may simply be a problem with my electronics!

-John

Papa3 wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:49�am, R wrote:
jcarlyle wrote:

� What is its real name, or where roughly is it located?

Catoctin Mountain Park, Maryland

AKA Camp David.