Old November 15th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Super fast assembly and launch...

Were you intentionally spelling, "BIER" ?? *As in:
–noun
1. a frame or stand on which a corpse or the coffin containing it is
laid before burial.
2. such a stand together with the corpse or coffin.
(source:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bier)

- John

Nope John

That's how we spell stuff made from hops, malt and water!

I live in Bavaria and we take the stuff pretty seriously, Bier that
is!

Come on over and fly with me in the Alps and I'll show you how we
spell and drink bier. We keep the Nimbus rigged most of the time so we
wouldn't be able to test these guys time! Of course with the Nimbus
you would need a lot more people and much more time!

Bob