Old November 26th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Warbrick

Default DG-200 & DG-300 POH

DG have a "robots.txt" file on their website which stops the wayback
machine serving any of their old web pages. The ONLY reason I can think of
for this is that they want to rip their ex customers off when they want a
manual.

At 22:10 25 November 2008, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:30:14 -0800, thermalrider wrote:

On Nov 22, 8:45Â*am, thermalrider wrote:
Anyone have a .pdf copy of the DG-200 & DG-300, -300 Elan POH

(English
please) that you would be willing to share.

Thanks
Jim

I am considering the purchase of either a DG-300 (US) or DG-200

(Italy).
If that does not happen I do not want to spend the fund to buy both
manuals.
I have been to the DG site and tried the web.archive site which does

not
take you to the documents.

Did you try the Wayback Machine: http://www.archive.org/

It sometimes holds stuff that's been removed from websites.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK