Old February 9th 12, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Transponder reminder: 1202, do NOT ident unless requested byATC

On 2/8/2012 7:37 PM, T wrote:
I did get an email this evening from my local TRACON Airspace manager,
forwarding me the 7110.577 document and wanting to discuss the impact
to our local soaring operations. I replied, we are ready to roll from
1200 to 1202, was he ready?

Does anyone know if they will issue NOTAMS as these changes are implemented?

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl