Old February 9th 12, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
N2

Default Transponder reminder: 1202, do NOT ident unless requested by ATC

Denver area will switch March 7 th. I was told by local ATC
If the new order gets given. They said it won't get published till June.
July

AtS 16:34 09 February 2012, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Feb 9, 9:01=A0am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:50=A0pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:

On 2/8/2012 7:37 PM, T wrote:

I did get an email this evening from my local TRACON Airspace

manager=
,
forwarding me the 7110.577 document and wanting to discuss the

impact
to our local soaring operations. I replied, we are ready to roll

from
1200 to 1202, was he ready?

Does anyone know if they will issue NOTAMS as these changes are

impleme=
nted?

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS,

Flarmhttp:/=
/tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

ZDV Airspace Beacons and Procedures said to hold off on 1202 until the
effective date of March 7th.

Frank Whiteley

I think part of the delay is due to 7110.66E not having been published
yet (national beacon/code assignments), which is why the change was
omitted from 7110.65U.

Frank