Old January 12th 15, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Flarm Prices?

On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 9:07:43 AM UTC-8, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 6:00:04 PM UTC-5, N2 wrote:
Dooes anyone know if Flarm prices in the US will be going down with
the US$going up vs the Euro?

Al

Where is FLARM located?
What is the country's currency?
In what currency are the prices of parts and production paid?
Discuss amongst yourselves...

I thought the Flarm was built in Switzerland. If they are using Euros there, its news to me (and them). The Swiss Franc is down only about 10% against the dollar since it's peak in early 2014, and near its average for the last several years (during which, I think the price of Flarm has remained steady?).