Old September 29th 04, 01:44 PM

"Brien K. Meehan" wrote:
Yes. I was interested in helping when most people just skipped your
stupid question. I also bothered to look it up, and posted a link to a
website with information about accomodations.

I'd done that much. That wasn't my question.

You're welcome.

If you're implying that I didn't say "thanks", you're wrong...I DID,
albeit in the same tone that you used.

In my part of the world (and most of the US), being fluffy-sweet polite
is considered to be indifferent and unfriendly. Being abrubt is a more
inclusive and affable form. I know this is not uncommon, and so do
you.

Never said being abrupt wasn't common, but rude is still rude, common or
not. As for being polite being considered indifferent or unfriendly,
(asking in YOUR dialect so you can understand my question) where the
hell is your part of the world? "most of the U.S."? Your perception
doesn't make it so. It is possible to not be rude without being
fluffy-sweet.

If you thought I was being rude, let me clarify: You're an asshole.

At least there are two of us then.

Now, why don't you just argue about it some more?

What? You can keep arguing but I'm supposed to shut up?