Old December 29th 05, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Affordaplane E-plans

Well, I don't know how to tell you this.....

I have two Assembly Manuals for different planes I thought I was interested
in, (which I bought). I have VCR Tapes, DVD's and CD's that I also bought
(Seemed like a good idea at the time). Think of it this way, How mad would
you be if you spent $15,000.00 for the kit?? You got off lucky, now don't
that make you feel better?

Just consider this a learning experience, other people have "learned" more
than you can imagine.... I'm have my Master's and I'm not even close to
final assembly.

david

"DuranR1" wrote in message
lkaboutaviation.com...
Good afternoon: Gentleman I have read all, of the thing, that have been
posted. Some pro some con. I have waited a long time to pick a set of
plans to purchase. I picked the old Affordaplane after reading an article
in Ultra light magazine. What a let down. Don’t pay attention to
anything that is posted on the net about this company. People pay real
money Real Money, it is not fare that they are being taken by this
company. I don’t care if his wife is sick or if she farted. The man
is in business, I don’t know doing what but it is not supplying what
he say he is selling. He should be reported to the BBB, the state attorney
office and every one else that can stop him or them from taking
people’s money and not supplying what they purchase. At this point I
don’t even believe that this is even real. The is the true if you
what to lose your money he is the place to go http://www.affordaplane.com/
sorry the true is the true you like it or not. I will give you a

Registered
Serial Number! Don’t make me laugh.
DuranR1