Old August 22nd 04, 12:00 AM
Paul Johnson

Paul, in Texas, writes:
Yeah guys, don't buy into the recruiters' lines about upcoming personnel
shortages. The shortage I heard about in A&P school in the early 80s was
delayed by about 15 yrs.

It finally started trickling in as the VietNam era guys started retiring. It
would have become a robust market if not for 9/11.

But, by ALL means if you love to fly & are fascinated with helos, ( & have a
chunk of cash to spend) then bygawd GO FOR IT !!!!! I just obtained my
Private Pilot add-on to my Commercial fixed-wing ratings on 22 July, 2k4.
I'm pushing 40, too.

wrote in message
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote:

SSH just made it a bit more affordable - and the fact their SD
location is 3 miles from my house makes it damned convenient.

What is their hourly dual rate in an R22?

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm