Old October 26th 03, 12:32 AM
kallijaa

"Dashii" wrote in message

"kallijaa" wrote in message
news

"Dashii" wrote in message

"kallijaa" wrote in message
You are out of touch with modern flight simming.

Well, I haven't upgraded to FS9 and my crappy old computer doesn't

sport
2Ghz cpu, so maybe.

A lot of simmers now have several monitors that not only display

the
left/right view but the left/right up, top/down, front/back,

up/down
views.

A welcome improvement enjoyed by an insignificant few.

You seem to be resistant to change as many old timers are but as

surround
"vision" systems are developed and costs reduced, millions of simmers

will
be enjoying it.

You got that one wrong. The only reason I don't have one of those is

the
price of one of those.

There is also an IR device that tracks the outside views as you

move
your
head.

I also like the germ of that idea

Good! That's a start.

Many like myself also have top quality yokes and rudder

pedals/brakes,
mine
is a Precision Flight Control system.

I also use GoFlight instruments.

How delightful for you, and how tiresome for the rest of us.

Tiresome for you maybe but many enjoy having good equipment to use.

I'm only just now gauging your density, must I also plumb your depth?

The
tiresome part is hearing you gush over your toys.

Was I "gush"ing? Heh, well my gushing has turned into flushing, I'm done
with you now.

*PLONK

Dashii

Gee, I'm sure gonna miss that guy.