Old May 5th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Airparks

"Jim Carter" wrote in message . com...
The development continues around Gunderson's in Owasso, Ok. We close on
our lot next Friday. Now if I can only figure out how to continue to
draw a paycheck from HP here in NW Ark. while I move over there and
build.

The entire square mile section around the strip is specifically aviation
related housing, with access to the runway via taxiway or via the
residential streets. The paved strip is parallel to the grass strip and
the new development abuts the West airport operations boundary.

Check out 36 16 05 N and 95 47 01 W

Living on an airpark is the best ting I ever did!

--
Dan DeVillers
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..