Old September 24th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
houstondan

Default Typical power settings during cruise and other phases of flight

i have a thought or two about people who come here with questions after
playing with computer flying toys:

welcome!!

even if they pretend they're flying real planes i don't care. should we
really think the future of g.a. is riding his bicycle up to the fence
at the airfield whispering "golly" and "gee whiz" to skippy the frog in
his pocket????

also, when one of these guys asks a really dumb question some of us are
waiting for the answer with him 'cause we didn't want to look stupid
asking the same thing.

dan

Jay B wrote:
Huck,

As others have pointed out, our little inquisitive friend is not
referring to real flight.

He's dealing with MSFS issues under the guise of being a pilot.

Don't waste the 1s and 0s ...

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ