Old July 20th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Sallie

Default Oshkosh: recharging batteries

You can buy a small generator now for under $250.00

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:52:51 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

Last time I was in GAC, I was lucky enough to be right next to the shower
room so I could plug in my cell phone and camera battery charger at night.
Assuming I'm not so lucky this time, and keeping in mind that now I have a
laptop, two digital cameras, iPod and smart phone to keep charged, how do
I do it? Long extension cord? Generator? Big ass battery pack?