Old April 8th 13, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nephi Utah OLC/Cross Country Camp (Aug 7-11) Official Update #1

On Saturday, April 6, 2013 6:32:17 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Just wanted to comment that it sounds like you've gone above and beyond to make this event a very positive experience for everyone. Good luck and enjoy some great soaring! I have also enjoyed visiting your Phoebus website and watching your many excellent soaring videos over the past few years. They have made non-flying days a bit nicer for me.

Brian Lott

Thanks for the kind words Brian. These soaring videos have been great fun to create over the last 5-6 years and share with the world. They are in no way perfect in either the soaring techniques of this still learning pilot or the videography and editing but they have been a labor of love and seem to be enjoyed by at least some people when they can't get out to soar themselves. Hopefully much more footage to come this year including from the Nephi event!

Fly safe,
Bruno - B4