Old April 29th 05, 06:42 PM
Dylan Smith

In article , Matt Barrow wrote:
Has anyone ever seen a small inflatable raft (2-4 person) that would be
small enough to carry onboard an aircraft? I figure it would keep you out of
the water.

Yes, we carry them all the time. A friend of mine has a six-person
covered raft. In its container, it's smaller than the bag I carry my
charts and other bits and pieces in (although it's considerably denser!)
I would imagine Sporty's sell them over there - here they are pretty
common as you might expect. The one thing they aren't is cheap.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net