Old March 19th 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Wanted Grob 103 Twin II

....And to go further off topic, there's an indoor shooting range on the
same block!Â* Bring your own or rent one at the range, including an AR-15
with select fire (if you can afford to feed it).Â* Imagine that, two of
the three letters in ATF!

On 3/18/2020 6:22 PM, AS wrote:
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 7:28:22 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
No, Dan,

I get my beer at the brewery in Moriarty.Â* So much better than factory beer.

Dan

I can only second that! The brewery provides some very good brewskies. One more reason to visit and fly at Moriarty!
So there - we are off topic again! ;-)

Uli
'AS'

--