Old October 16th 20, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9:55:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Your last name must in in a vowel. Now that great Northern Italian is that the same as Vienna Sausage in the can?

Uhh..no.

But as you are an obvious connoisseur of Southern cooking, I can understand why you are confused.

Hint: Collard greens, fried catfish and grits are not "delicacies" in Italy.

BTW, my last name does end in a vowel, but I have no Italian heritage. I just like the cooking.

Mark, I appreciate your humor, and your knowledge of great southern dinner dishes like fried catfish and grits. I grew up in Rome, not that beautiful Italian city, but the Rome located in the Northern port city along the Coosa River. The fried okra was a delicious dish served often with other soul foods of the south. I may well have been he first glider pilot to fly in Rome, made a trip there every summer to fly my Std. Cirrus off Richard Russell airport. Bob