Old May 12th 04, 12:00 PM
Thomas Peel

Alan White schrieb:

On Wed, 12 May 2004 07:31:37 +1000, "John Ward"
wrote:

Grilled Kippers?

1 10mg Losec for my gastric reflux.
1 cod liver oil capsule to lubricate my aging sixty-six and eleven
twelfth year old joints and to stop my brain decaying. (There is
evidence that this doesn't work).
1 vitamin B12 pill which Lesley says compensates for the lack of meat
in my diet. (She's a vegetarian which means that I either cook for
myself or become one as well. Your guess!)
A bowl of muesli with buttermilk.
A banana.
A glass of fresh orange juice.

For lunch, a light snack, usually something on toast.

For dinner, whatever magnificent vegetarian concoction Lesley has
invented. When I say magnificent I'm not joking.

For pre-bed, a cup of tea and as many chocolate biscuits as I can cram
down before being caught.

I'm allowed meat at Christmas and when I get an overpowering craving
for it, usually every six months or so and it's for sausages.

Just to further satisfy your curiosity, there's a picture of us on the
title page of our web site (URL in sig below).

HTH :-)

You should try this new FAT FLUSH diet, as much meat and salad as you
can eat, no carbohydrates, no coffee, no alcohol. It works.
T.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.