Old March 1st 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

Default You can find new hookups with the hottest men, women and couples.

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 17:13:46 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:44:40 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:36:02 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

Larry Dighera wrote in
om:

Okay, we've had enough spam from GoogleGroups, thank you. Please
enforce your Terms Of Use policy.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhah whhahwhahwhahwhahwhha!

Bertie

New kid?

Well, not new to me. A well practiced, but obviously still clueless
netkkkop.

Bertie

The
"I tattled, my work is done" clueless?
or the
"I complained, I feel good about my personal space and what I am doing
to clean up the spaces around me" clueless?

Don't misunderestimate his cluelessness. He's had years of practice.

Bertie

AHHHH, webtv.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?