Old September 13th 12, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Used Oudie (original version) for sale

Hi,

I have several used original version (not the new brighter version) Oudie
units for sale. They come complete with box and all new accessories for
$395. I am selling them for customers that bought Oudie2 units from me.
They both look new and have been checked-out by me and updated to the latest
software. They can be upgraded to the new bright screen any time in the
future for about $240 plus shipping to Slovenia and back. I think they will
sell quickly.

You can see details and order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...ter-Oudie-Used

Best Regards,