Old November 22nd 13, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joe Maloy[_2_]

Default LS1-f

At 05:52 21 November 2013, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:20:47 PM UTC-7, Joe Maloy wrote:
I have purchased my first glider, an LS1-f s/n 435. I was wondering how

search the forum for threads concerning this model glider.

Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to exchanging

information

on this forum.

Joe Maloy

1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ation.soaring/ though

you
might have to sign up, then search for LS-1f.

though you may have to create a Yahoo profile to join.

Frank Whiteley

Thanks Frank, I signed up for the Yahoo LS-Gliders group and am waiting for
approval. I will try the google group as well.