Old January 3rd 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Rhodes

Default Absolute lowest altitude you can fly (legally)

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:28:30 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

BT writes:

if you would take a ground school course..
they would teach you the FARs

If you don't know the answer, you can save your time and not mine by
skipping the reply.

FYI, you little ...

If YOU don't know, and refuse to take the suggested courses, then you
can buy books and magazines and read them in YOUR spare time like I
did. Fortunately, I did not have a simulator I might pretend as real
to take their place, then think to rudely harass someone, or a bunch
of someones (how pompous!) on the internet for free instruction.

There are some excellent authors, both book and magazine, who are
quite public and not expensive. AND there are some excellent web
sites which also have good info and make an effort to not be so dry.
But written materials can be held in hand and pondered at your own
pace. The web is too brief, and cluttered; as is this news group, for
that matter.

We, including you, including me, have the right to avoid others. And
also to group with others in some protected confines to discuss
commonalities. By its nature, aviation of course! deserves more of a
quieted area than, say, college football at a bar.

The want for peace in their own neighborhood (the hell if it is yours)
forces some to treat you politely, when BY ALL RIGHTS, you should
taken out back and have your back-side treated appropriately.
You are a bad guy who hardly deserves a moment of anyone's time. You
have the nerve to demand all there time!

People don't mind an occasional quiz, so, in a news group, there will
always be someone who responds by reflex. But when that's the only
thing going on then, you little..., it suffers. The anger you read,
but not human enough to feel, is real, and appropriate.
--
Mike