Old March 20th 20, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

Hey - I'm "old", but unafraid.Â* If I get sick I'll cross that bridge then.

In the mean time I'm being what I think is responsible, avoiding crowds
etc, but I'm not quitting flying.Â* I have a big ticket item due to ship
from Poland TODAY and that is now in doubt.Â* Any delays will affect a
lot of other stuff through the ripple effect.

This really sucks.

On 3/20/2020 11:50 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 12:46:14 PM UTC-4, Tango Whisky wrote:
If you don't stay home, you're helping the virus to kill others.
Get real.

99% of the dead in Italy had previous major illness. We are to crash the world's economy, and worse stop soaring, to increase the lifespan of sick old people by a few months?
Shouldn't we simply isolate at risk old people and let the world keep spinning? I've seen several club's policies and they vary from be smart and if you are concerned stay home, to we're too scared to fly so no one else can either.
One is reasonable the other petty and queer.

--
Dan, 5J